
The snow was a hit this year, at least on the days that we could actually go out into it. We've had a lot of freezing cold days, and then it all melts, so when we can, we take the opportunity. The kids loved the snow fort I built them, and it lasted for over 15 mi. before they decided that they needed the blocks for other things.
Fun while it lasted.
2 comments:
Hey Nate!
Nice to hear from you! Sounds like you have about the same weather that we have had, except your snow melts away. Ours if finally starting too and the boys can actually play in it! I couldn't see the picture of the fort. Hope that you can fix it.
I've decided to come visit you after the snow melts... so when it does, let me know... and dont move before then!! ha ha! Miss you! Love You!
Post a Comment