The Zoo was lots of fun, though I can't figure out why we went, when we have our own zoo at home? I guess our animals were bored of their own habitat.
Daniel wanted a little one on one with the monkey. I think they were sharing secrets. Seriously, it was so interesting to see how interested the monkey was in us. He couldn't stop looking at the kids.
This picture has a funny story behind it. We had to go through special doors to enter the aviary, where the birds couldn't escape. The kids went ahead, straight for the other door, when a bird started chasing them. It's just a little thing, but they were pretty scared. I had to convince them that it wasn't going to hurt them, and it just wanted to look at them. They mustered all their courage to stop and look at it.
Ahh, gettin eatin by a lion!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment