I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing. He walks around the house like he's just one of the kids, bringing me shoes, telling everyone what to do, or pushing them around. Today, I gave him a drink, and he took it over to the table, climbed on the chair, and sat down. Course, he didn't much like that he couldn't hold the cup very well sitting at the bottom of the chair, so he stood up again. It was so cute. He wants to be just like everybody else, and acts like he rules the house. Well, I guess in some ways, he does. We all dote on him. The kids are always trying to make him laugh. We're like putty in his hands. He's a very cheerful, lovable little boy.
1 comment:
Ah, he's such a cutie!
Isn't is fun to see their little personalities develop?
Post a Comment