A few weeks ago, I was fiddling around with Robbie's water color paints, and my mom invited me to go to a real water color class. I decided to try it, not really having been interested before. So, here are my first two pictures.
This is from my first class. It's called negative painting. You paint the whole paper a light color, and then you paint around the leaf, a darker color, etc., until it is finished.
This is from my second class. We learned about hard and soft lines. You have to get the paper wet, and then let it dry some, to get the perfect soft line. It has to be completely dry, to get the hard lines.
That was the last free class offered. My mom let me use her materials for these two classes. I considered taking more classes, but decided that it wouldn't be very feasible right now. Maybe when the kids are older and in school. It certainly did peak my interest, though.
2 comments:
You're amazing, Nat. I'm so impressed!
That's awesome! It's crazy that these are the first pictures you did! They are really good!
Post a Comment