First, I enrolled Robbie in Spring Break Soccer Camp. He didn't really want to go, for some strange reason, but he didn't have a choice. It was two hours a day for five days, and he DID have fun, despite his complaining.
So, while he was playing soccer, I attended my circuit training class, and did some one-on-one things with Daniel while Mary and Isaac hung out in the Kid Zone (fancy name for babysitting).
After all that activity, the day still wasn't done. I also signed the boys up for swimming lessons in the afternoon. So, we would come home from soccer, eat lunch, take naps, and return to the Y for the lessons.
Daniel, on the other hand, is still terrified of the board. He did dare go off once, but didn't get back in the water after that. But, I think we are past the fear of water, now, despite that experience. So, I'm hopeful that future lessons will actually teach him to swim.
Friday night, we took them to the church to play with radio controlled cars and bouncy balls. They had a blast just running around the gym, and getting energy out.
2 comments:
I am so jealous! I totally want my kids to take swimming lessons, but I'm just not thrilled about driving to Ashton or Ririe or Idaho Falls or wherever. Anyway - looks like your boys are doing great! Cute videos! :-)
Looks like alot of fun! I would love to do swimming lessons as well! Oh, well! You are one creative mom to come with stuff for your kids to do!
Post a Comment