Robbie, Daniel, and Mary, had swimming lessons again today. Robbie is doing really well, showing that he can swim on his own, though I'm not entirely confident, yet. Daniel is progressing, and was able to swim with the kick board. Mary, has progressed the most. She would not get in the water without clinging to mommy or daddy, the whole time. Now, she can swim with a floaty thing on her back. When I saw her doing it, I was truly amazed. This is only her third lesson. The boys took five lessons during spring break, and then these three. Anyway, they have one lesson left, so I don't expect Daniel or Mary to be able to swim without assistance, but at least things are moving along. I'm hoping to work with them myself, but I am always so tired in the evenings, and the pool isn't open to swim in during the day, because the lessons are going on.
Isaac gets to hang out in the Kid Zone (babysitting) while the others swim. He's old enough to know that he's missing out, but he gets over it soon after I leave him. Who wouldn't like playing in such a fun place?
Robbie has been begging to play in the flood water, so I let them put their wet shorts back on and play for a little while, in the cleanest water I could find. The water was trapped in this grassy area, so it wasn't filled with junk and debri. It didn't last long, cuz it was too cold out. It was warmer the first day, and Mary and Isaac played in the same place for a while. I didn't have my camera then.
No comments:
Post a Comment