| The boys enjoying their dinner of bagels, applesauce, and cookies, perks of a hospital visit. |
| The proud new father. |
Daniel asked how the baby got out. I assumed he kinda knew, but I guess not. He answered his own question with another question. "Through your mouth?" I thought that was so funny because my sister had just told me the day before that her son said the same thing about his new brother.
Both the boys kept commenting on how "good" Sarah was, while holding her. Later, we found a mosquito flying around in the room, and Rob left the boys card game to chase it. They wanted him to come back, so I explained that mosquitos can carry germs that can be deadly to a baby. Both the boys immediately came to my side and hovered over the baby, protecting her from the mosquito. They said they didn't want her to die because she was so good.
My night in the hospital, was dreadful, as usual. Turns out, Sarah hates pooping her diaper, and will proceed to scream at the top of her lungs while she is doing it. Of course, she saved three of them for night time. Then, she kept gagging and coughing up her food. Between that, the nurses coming and going to take blood, vitals, etc., three helicopters landing, and the lady next room giving birth, I really didn't sleep much. And people ask me why I don't like to sleep in the hospital. Maybe I'm just the unlucky one.
2 comments:
I totally agree that the stay in the hospital is not fun. The whole time I just want to be home in my own bed. Sarah is a little cutie and I hope everything continues to go well. I hope you heal quickly too!
Oh, it's so sweet that they love her so much! Hope the time at home goes smoother than the hospital craziness! :-)
Post a Comment