Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our First Hot Dog Roast of the Season


This post is to make all my 'frozen' Rexburg family jealous.  We had a warm enough day to start a huge bonfire and cook hotdogs.  The kids loved it, and it felt like home.

3 comments:

Tiffanie and John said...

I have got a huge pile of sticks ready to burn when they are not green any more. You are going to be jealous of that. It is huge. We had to cut down some trees in our front yard and it was hot enough we had to take our jackets off. See, we have nice days too. We have already burned our pasture and a pile of dead branches.

Unknown said...

Okay, so I didn't succeed at making anyone jealous. Though, we have had several burns before this one, just not with hotdogs. Anyway, I guess I am still jealous of all of you. We both have bad weather, but, I'd rather have bad weather by all of you.

Alisha said...

I'm jealous!!! Mostly because we can't have big fires in the big city...lol! I am definately waiting for nice weather and non busy weekends so we can enjoy hot dog roasts!

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.