Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Heat Wave


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8ByiD1YJs0


Since the hotdog roast didn't work, here's another try.  Course, you all know that the only reason I'm trying to make you jealous, is cuz I'm really just jealous of you.

So, we had a major heat wave yesterday and today.  90 degrees, ugh, hot.  And humid.  The house was unbearable when we got home.  But, tomorrow, after our big storm, is supposed to be down in the 60's again.  We had fun while it lasted.  BTW - pictures and video taken on phone.  Sorry about quality.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, I'm totally jealous! Dying for some real warmth over here, and I'd love to go boating! So much fun, looks like you guys had a blast! :-)

Alisha said...

Down in the 60's...we are excited when it is 60!!! I am so ready for some nice weather!!

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.