Monday, November 19, 2012

finger painting, or, should we say, "body" painting

On Saturday, after a long day of watching the kids, nap time came around and I was extremely tired.  Sarah had had a power nap, so I knew that putting her down wasn't going to be very effective.  Instead, I left her with the kids, watching a movie.  I laid down and was immediately out.  A few minutes later, I heard something scratching on the walls outside my door.  It was Sarah drawing on the doors with a pencil.  I put her to bed, and laid back down.  Shortly thereafter, I heard her door open, and the patter of little feet down the hall.  I thought to myself, "I really need to turn her doorknob around, so I can lock her in,"  then I slipped back into unconsciousness.  When I awoke, she had fallen asleep, but not in her room.     

In case you can't tell what it is, somehow she got the bowl of butter down from the counter and proceeded to cover herself, my chair, and the wall, in butter.  There were even globs of it on the floor.  Needless to say, her doorknob got turned around real quick.

No comments:

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.