After two nights at a hotel, I was ready to give up. We'd contacted a landlord about renting for a few months, but he said he'd have to think about it. I decided to buy a nice tent, in case we ended up having to camp 15 miles away at the state park. We both prayed hard that the landlord would take us, and he did. Now, we are only half a block from the dome Rob is working on. The house is only a three bed, one bath; but it's a lot better than camping in the cold would have been. And no commute, so I get to keep the car, and "visit" the state park while rob is at work. (It also has a fenced in backyard, extra plus with abby on the loose).
The kids have already made fast friends with the neighbor kids, and love to play frisbie in the backyard.


No comments:
Post a Comment