Monday, December 22, 2008

Frozen Pipes

The craziest thing happened the other day. It's sad, but funny at the same time. I took Robbie and Daniel with me to choir practice. After I was done, I helped them into their coats, and then headed out the door. As I was leaving the building, I noticed that Daniel wasn't with me. I didn't want to drag Robbie back in with me to find him, so I took him to the car and started it to get it warming. Then I went back in. I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked outside to see if I missed him, and he wasn't in the car. Then I remembered that in the past, he has accidentally gone out the wrong door. There was another door nearby that went to the other side of the building, so I headed out there, sure that he would be crying and wandering around looking for me. Well, he was out there, and he was crying, but he wasn't wandering around. He was just standing by the side of the door, with about four adults gathered around him, one holding a trash can filled with water, over his head. He didn't turn when he heard me behind him, because his tongue was stuck to the pipe railing. Did I mention that it was only about 10 degrees outside? For some reason, he wanted to eat the snow off the railing. He was very paranoid about touching anything for a couple of days. He wouldn't close the car door because he was afraid he would get stuck to it.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Oh man! Wish you had your camera for that one!!!

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.