Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas this year was mostly projects, again. It's more fun to work on something, than buy something. For me, anyway.
We put up our playset from last year's Christmas, and so for this year, I added a door and the cupboard, as well as a fisher price sink (not pictured). The kids never would play on the bottom level, until I put a door in. Something about doors.

My sister-in-law gave the kids some real tools to build with, and I built them a tool bench. I wanted an area that could be closed off so they could keep their tools and wood scraps in there, without the little ones getting to it. I didn't want to build a room, so Rob suggested using the bathroom downstairs that we don't use. It was perfect. I built the bench over the toilets.
Daniel attempted building, and got bored after a few minutes.
Robbie absolutely loves his new space. He spent probably an hour building a "spaceship"

No comments:

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.