Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Family Halloween Party

This is a picture of those of us who attended the Family Halloween Party.  Rob was out of town, and I let Mary spend the night at my Grandma’s house.  The three boys were enough for me to handle by myself.  DSC_0358

This is a picture of Isaac and his cousin, Corbin.  They got to choose prizes for best costumes, and they both happened to choose the sunglasses.  It was so cute when they put them on together.DSC_0394

Here are the kids trying on their costumes a few days before the party.  Daniel was attempting to be a bat, but I couldn’t find the bat hat, so he wore a witch hat instead. 

Robbie is Scooby Do and Mary is an elephant.  Isaac is a dalmation.  I couldn’t seem to get a good group picture with his hat on.IMG_0035

No comments:

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.