Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Robbie’s Birthday

Robbie wanted to keep up my new tradition of having healthier food for birthdays, so he requested a special pizza cake.  It really is a pizza.  He specifically requested that I make a maze with olives.

IMG_0008

He did get a more traditional party later, when Rob came home from California.  Rob’s mom and Grandma brought him home so they got to join the festivities.  My Grandma made a very small cake for Robbie, so I put candles on that and we sang happy birthday and opened his presents.  I gave him a digital camera that’s kid proof, and he loves it.  He used to use my old one, but it stopped working (it was glitching before I gave it to him.)  He was very happy to have a camera again.  IMG_0018  

IMG_0022

No comments:

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.