This is my major decoration this year. I pulled out my box of decorations, planning on totally decking the place out, when I realized that most of my decorations were to sit on shelves, and this place has none. So, I took my box of angels that I was trying to sell for my grandma, and hung them on the window (it’s inside by the door) and sprayed snow on the other side, and then hung Christmas lights behind it. Then I hung Christmas lights all around the room. I had to buy some because most of mine were burned out. Don’t know how, but every light on the whole string was black. Weird. Anyway, I have my tree up now too, but it’s not much to look at, so I won’t bother posting a picture. By the way, I sold four angels last week. Pretty exciting considering I’ve had them posted for over a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment