Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Vacation

 IMG_0032 - Copy IMG_0043 - Copy IMG_0037 - Copy

Our first day of Christmas vacation started with a trip to the park.  It has some nice little hills for the kids to slide down, so we stayed a whopping 45 min.  It took us about a half hour to get geared up and loaded, so, to me, it wasn’t really worth it.  I definitely won’t do it again soon, but I have two whole weeks of nothing but kids ahead of me, so we may be visiting the park again.  It really wasn’t that bad.  I’m just not a big fan of the cold.  There’s a small hill to slide down in my back yard, so, I will send the older boys out there when I can.  The weather isn’t going to be too bad.  Supposed to get snow right before Christmas, but at least we aren’t in subzero temperatures anymore.  That was not fun.

No comments:

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.