
Didn't think I'd have the energy to do anything special this year, but exercising has really helped. So, after my exercise, I dropped by the store to grab a few things. I was lucky enough to find the last box of nonsugarfree green jello (can't stand the taste of aspartame) which was somehow misplaced with the sugar free jello. All the others were gone, go figure. Anyway, then I bought a green table cloth and a few other things, and headed home to prepare. I ended up cooking through nap time, and still had energy to eat the meal with the family. I made spinach soup, which went over well, except I made it too salty; and green rolls with green butter (I made the rolls and cookies the day before); and green cottage cheese fruit salad (thus, the green jello). It was all delicious, though Rob complained that he would have to close his eyes to eat. He didn't mind the green ice cream, of course. (Mary contributed the evergreen bough to the table decorations)
2 comments:
Awesome looking dinner! Glad that you are feeling better!
So creative! Looks so fun! :-)
Post a Comment