Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Everything is going well, so far.  I still struggle with kidney pain, occasionally.  I thought it was just my back pinching a nerve, but it may be the baby putting pressure on the tube to the bladder, blocking the fluid from leaving the kidney.  I just have to lay on my side to make it go away, and it has only happened once since my hospital visit. 

Still tired in the afternoon, but I actually was able to go without a nap the other day, and maybe today, so things are looking up.  I haven't been really sick from colds for about a week now (knock on wood), and I'm still getting stronger from my weight class.  I actually don't show this much when I work out, because of my ab exercises, but, this picture was taken on Sunday, meaning that I hadn't done my exercises for two days, so I showed more, especially in this dress, and with a very large breakfast.

The baby is still right on schedule, and they did another ultrasound when I visited the hospital last week, showing, again, that it was a girl, so, I guess I'm more sure now.  It's so much fun buying girl baby stuff.  There was a really cute bassinet at a garage sale recently, but it wasn't girl, so I didn't buy it.  I'm not really sure if a bassinet would fit in my room, anyway.  Maybe I will build a customized bassinet that will work for our little space.  That sounds like a fun challenge.  It won't be anything elaborate.  I could cover it in girl baby blankets to make it look cute. 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You look so cute!

Nancy said...

Cute! I'm glad everything is still going well.

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.