Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spring Luck


It's been a lucky spring, I guess.  Robbie found several four leaf clovers before the rest of us.  Then, Daniel found one, and I finally found my first a few days later.  I added a few more recently, that I found at the park.  For those who don't know, I have a history of finding four leaf clovers without trying.  Well, I guess it must be genetic. 

4 comments:

Tiffanie and John said...

That is crazy. I can't believe that your kids can find them too. It must have rubbed off.

Nancy said...

That is so crazy!! I have never found a four leaf clover! And believe me I have tried. I can't believe that your kids can find them too!

Michelle said...

Good for them! :-)

Alisha said...

Awesome! I have never found one! It MUST be a Tietjen thing!

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.