Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two Weeks

She's just over two weeks now, and back to birth weight.  I looked back at the first picture I posted, and she doesn't look like that at all to me, anymore.  Interesting.  So, she's looking more like Isaac and Daniel to others, but to me, she looks like Michelle's kids (my sister-in-law).  Maybe she won't agree, but certain faces Sarah makes, reminds me of them.  All in all, I personally think she resembles my side the most.  But, that's the now.  Who knows who she'll look like as she grows.






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiffanie and John said...

She is like mine. Bald! She is so cute though. Good job cooking her up. Seems like all the girls that have been born lately are dark haired now she is the opposite of Mary. So cute. Can't wait to see what she looks like when she gets older.

Michelle said...

She's such a cutie! And yeah, I agree with you -- the first two pictures especially.

Alisha said...

I see a little of Corbyn in there and maybe Jace! Its so funny that you see other peoples kids in yours because I see your kids (Robbie and Daniel) sometimes in Andrew!! Those Tietjen genes are mighty strong!!

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.