Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby Update


Sarah has slept through the night three times now.  Whoo hoo!!!   I probably jinxed myself by writing it here, but, oh well.

She is now a month and a half old, and looking more and more like Daniel and Isaac.  She probably weighs about 9 pounds now.  I don't have a baby scale, but I think that's about right.  She is definitely growing.  She's starting to smile, and has even tried making some coos here and there.  Everyone, including myself, thinks she looks just like a doll.  I've had several people comment that they thought I was holding a doll, until she cried.  She actually looks just like Mary's baby doll, Sally.  Kinda funny.  Well, she's my little dolly.  Oh, I wish I could get her smile on camera.

Well, I lucked out.  Just as I was writing that last sentence, she started smiling, and, since I had just downloaded pictures, I had the camera with me, so I was able to snap this one.  It doesn't totally do her justice, but, it is still pretty good.


Okay, I really lucked out.  I had to feed her after this shot, but after she got done eating, she was ready to smile again, so I got some fun video.







This one is funny because right after she smiles, she totally changes gears.  I think she was thinking of something else.  (BTW - Mary didn't cause her to make that face.  It was just coincidental.)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

How cute! She does look like a little doll!

Michelle said...

Oh, she's so precious! Love that cute little smile. :-)

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.