Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Valentine's and Anniversary Date


Sorry about the image quality, I only had my phone camera on me.  Oh, how I wish I had brought a real camera.

So, anyway, for Valentine's, and a late anniversary date, we went to Medieval Times in Chicago.  We got to eat with our hands, and watch a jousting tournament while we ate.  They treated us like royalty, though, I have to admit, I was annoyed with being called, "my lady" all the time.  Like it was overused.  Anyway, overall, it was really fun, and the kids would have loved it.





When watching the videos, be sure to turn your volume down a bit, as it can be rather loud.  














2 comments:

Alisha said...

That looks so cool!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, that is awesome! How fun!

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.