I've been extra good this year, trying so hard to be patient with the kids, even when I'm not feeling well. I even play cards with them, and do puzzles. Daniel and I put together a 250 piece puzzle, the other day, to have it destroyed by Sarah immediately after, and I didn't even get that mad at her. I do admit that her escapades have tried my patience. But, overall, I've been a good mommy.
Santa, this year I want a juicer for Christmas. I found one at Bed Bath and Beyond that seems like it will really do the job. The juicer will help me get more nutrition down the throats of my stubborn household, including myself, and hopefully we will all be healthier and happier. I borrowed a juicer from my sister, and really felt healthier while using it, but now I need one of my own.
The kids have been really good this year, too. Robbie has lots of neighbors to play with, so he doesn't get bored so much, and pick on his siblings. He is even keeping his room cleaner than normal. Daniel is so clean all the time, I rewarded him with his own room. Isaac is even making his bed every day. Mary, well, we won't go there with the clean thing, but, she is being very nice to Sarah and Isaac, and she can now read by herself, so she can do most of her homework on her own. Isaac is still very stubborn, but only when it comes to eating food he doesn't like and riding in a strangers car to school. I guess I don't have to worry about him walking off with strangers. Over all, he is very social and wants to please. I think they have all been good this year. Well, except Sarah, but, we'll forgive her cuz she's only two. As for their Christmas wish list, I think they all want legos, even though they already have a ton. Course, they could all use pj's too, but I don't think they would tell you that. (Their sizes match their ages, or close - 9, 8, 7, 5, 2-3)
I forgot Rob. Well, he's been extra good too. He works so hard, and still has a little energy left to play with us after dinner. I know he wants pj's too, and he's mentioned other things, but they were tools, and I think he broke down and bought them already. He does love nuts and chocolate.
If you're too busy this year, as I'm sure you are, don't worry about us. We are doing well enough, and I'm sure there are lots of other boys and girls out there who need it more.
Thank you so much for everything you have given us in the past. Christmas has always been a joy and we wish we could be close to all our family and friends to share it with them. We miss all our family scattered throughout the U.S. Maybe we can visit next summer. Meanwhile, I guess I better get back to mine, and help keep them stay good for the rest of the season.
Love,
Natalie
1 comment:
Awesome update!!! What a great idea to do it to Santa! :-)
Post a Comment