Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Quick Update

Rob pointed out that my last post was before Christmas, so I thought I'd do a quick update.  Last week, we closed our first official deal since we started doing real estate full time.  That gave us much needed funds to finish our kitchen.  Right now, it is still in demo stage, and will be for another week while the cabinets are being built.  When it is finished, I will post some before and after pics.  Meanwhile, I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to get meals out of it.  Everything is piled in the pantry, and hard to get to.  But, I am definitely excited for the remodel. It's going to be awesome, and this time I picked out colors that I wanted, not what is necessarily best for resell.  That's a first for me.  In the past, we had always intended on selling our home quickly.  But, I want to stay in this one for a while.  We'll see.  It's been cold, so Rob has been begging to move to the Caribbean.  Go figure.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Maybe him and Anthony should go off together... Lol!!!

Unknown said...

That would be pretty funny. Leave the wives home with the kids while the hubbies go relax on the beach ;)

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.