Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sneak Peak - Before and After Kitchen


We're still working on getting it fully functioning.  We put in the microwave last night, and ordered the fridge, and Rob is putting in can lights today, so, hopefully, I will be able to use it like a normal kitchen soon.  (Fridge goes on right, next to pantry.  Old layout had stove where pantry is, pantry was around the corner.  And, if you're interested in the fruit basket, I got it on amazon - search three tier fruit basket)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

LOVE IT!! Did you get a new countertop or just redo the one we had?

Unknown said...

We redid the entire room. Ripped it all out and started over. Boy was that fun living for a few days, with no kitchen. I'm getting very sick of McDonalds ;)

To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.