Wednesday, August 22, 2012
First Day of School -waiting for the bus
I know it doesn't look like it, but Mary was the most excited for school to start, counting down the days since July. She didn't like the sun in her eyes while I was taking this picture. Robbie hates school and and I had to threaten him to be in the picture. Isaac and Daniel were both excited. I had a hard time getting them to hold still. You can see that they can't keep their eyes off watching for the bus.
Wow, what a quiet house I'm in. Sarah doesn't know what to do with herself, so she is exploring all of Mary and Isaac's toy drawers. As for me, I'm doing some major catching up on things. I very rarely got to sit at the computer this summer, with all the kids home. The only time they weren't getting into trouble, is when they were using it, and I was napping. I am sooooooo glad summer is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To PRINT a picture, just click on the picture and a full size version will appear. Then, right click on it, and save to your computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment